Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome to my studio!


My public studio is located in the Pendleton Art Center on Winchester Avenue in Ashland, Kentucky in the downtown arts district. "Open Studio" is held on "First Friday" each month from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and "Second Look Saturday" from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Other hours, by appointment. I use this studio for designing, beading, and creating silk fusion. I, also, teach classes here in surface design, printmaking, and bead weaving. At my home, I maintain a wet and a dry studio where I dye fabric, create art cloth, and finish my art quilts.








2 comments:

Julaine said...

Wow - what a fabulous space...what beautiful pieces, and I love the way your artcloth is displayed!

Christine Thresh said...

Very inspirational. I like the hall colors, too. I am searching for the perfect colors for my office/sewing space and yellow and blue may be the right ones.