Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Studio Views!

Hallway at the Pendleton Art Center outside my studio.


View of the left side of my studio. My printing press can be seen on the left, covered by the felts that cover the printing plate when images are put through the press. Hanging on the back wall are several pieces of art cloth.

The front wall of my studio set up with a display for First Friday and Second Look Saturday. The table is used for designing art quilts, fusing fabrics, creating silk fusion, and beading when I'm working in my studio.

This the back wall of studio on the right side set up for First Friday and Second Look Saturday.

1 comment:

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
This is a WONDERFUL space, a great studio, and it is filled with fabulous work. I wish our gallery had a monthly "open studios" evening. As it is, we have two major exhibitions per year. Anyway, I just thought I'd pop a comment in here while I'm linking your blog to CYBER FYBER! Thanks for you interest and support. Spread the word!
Susan
PS I'm looking forward to our trade!